This Cafs service provides support and advice on issues relating to a person's tenancy and housing issues. Irrespective of whether families are in public or private housing, they can seek information, advice and advocacy support from these services. 

Families can also seek support if they are required to attend the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) in relation to their tenancy issues. 

This service is offered across the Central Highlands and Grampians regions and is highly regarded by the Aboriginal community. 


The ATAR program has an Aboriginal staff member who is able to understand and support the development of healthy relationships for Aboriginal tenants that are requiring tenancy assistance within the community.